- For Now
- by daasgrrl
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG"Well, hello Greg. He's with you, isn't he?" Julie answered the phone without preamble, sounding less than impressed. Damn Caller ID. Maybe he should have made the call from Wilson's cell, just for the fun of it.
"He's not in any shape to drive. I thought it'd be better if he stayed over tonight."
"Oh, of course you did." The last phrase came out with a faint but noticeable slur on the 's', and House realized with interest that Julie seemed to have been doing more than a little drinking herself. He found the thought vaguely amusing. They were a matched set. Julie's voice cut through his amusement, "I'm sure you've got a nice spot in your bed for him. Don't forget, he snores when he's drunk."
She hung up on him.
- To You
- by slashing_naien
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG“I remember a poem from when I was in high school-”
“If you start spouting poetry, I’m leaving.”
“- it talked about how love is a thankless, lonely, and austere job. Yet, you do it anyways because you care so much about this person. You would sacrifice anything to make them comfortable and happy.”
House pulled himself away from Wilson’s embrace to hurry inside his office.
“No sentimental crap! I’m not standing here to listen to that!” House slammed the glass door in Wilson’s face.
- The Sound of Bells
- by daasgrrl
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG“Shut up and go away. I’m watching this.”
“I’m aware of that. The question is why.”
Wilson sighed, put down the drink and reached for the remote. He stabbed the mute button with his forefinger. Finally, he turned to glare at House. “Because
you were meant to be out for the rest of the afternoon and therefore unable to commentate on my viewing habits.”
“That’s meant to be the excuse you use for porn, not musicals.”
- Swallowing Smoke
- by wanderingwidget
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENGIt took Wilson almost two months to work up enough guilt to come to him for absolution. From the minute House walked in the door he’d known it was coming.
- Deconstructing the Pedestals
- by simple__man
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENGHouse sees him as he is, it's one of the founding pillars of their admittedly screwed-up (and yet, strangely satisfying) friendship. With House, there is no pedestal, only stark honesty. As bleak as his soul may be, it is his own, and it is no bleaker than House's, of that he's certain.
- by secondsilk
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENGWhen House opened the door, Wilson realised that he had no reason to expect help from this quarter. House called him an idiot and Wilson wondered why he’d come here. House had already said he would not be there to talk about it. Wilson braced himself for the inevitable ‘I told you so’. But House only asked if he wanted a beer, and Wilson remembered that House was his friend.
- Takeout in Bethlehem
- by ignipes
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG"Mongolian beef, fried rice, and egg rolls." House collapsed against the cushions of his sofa, tapping his chopsticks thoughtfully against the takeout container. "That's what the three wise men brought to baby Jesus."
- Inconvenient Scars
- by awwsugah
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG"Do you wanna die, motherfucker?"[...]
“Actually, today’s not good for me. How’s next Thursday?” House replied, raising his free hand in the air slowly. It didn’t look like surrender—since he was
still clasping a bag of chips—but hopefully the man in the ski mask would know what it meant.
“Shut the fuck up! You wanna get cute with me, asshole? You want your brains against a wall? Keep fuckin’ talking!” said Ski Mask, shoving his gun into House’s face with a shaking hand. House narrowed his eyes and sighed.
- Swimming Lessons
- by 0dreamer0
- gen (House and Wilson) - ENGHe was in the shallow end of the pool with House.
- by rubberbutton
- gen and slash (House-Wilson) - ENG“I am not riding ‘bitch.’” Wilson crossed his arms firmly across his chest, alternating his glare from House to the bike and back.
“What? Is it threatening to your masculinity?” House stowed his cane and tried to hand the helmet to Wilson, but he refused to take it.
“No,” Wilson protested. House gave him a look. “Well…yeah.”
“I don’t know why you’re so worried. Everyone knows you’re my bitch, anyhow,”
House reassured him.
- by leiascully
- gen (House and Wilson) - ENG"You had a thing." House stopped playing. "Is that it? Are you leaving her?"
Wilson let his head fall back. He wanted not to answer. His mouth was burning but his heart, which should have clenched or revolted or beat funny or something, anything, did nothing at all. "I don't know."
- Crossing Borders, or One Way House Could Have Apologized, If He Wasn't Such an Asshole
- by ignazwisdom
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG"You dropped fifteen grand to bail me out of jail," he said.
Whatever he'd been waiting for, this wasn't it. "I'm glad you remember," Wilson said.
"You also lied for me," House added, squinting suspiciously at him.
- Like Children Often Do
- by simple__stuff
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENGBethany is a picture in white. A picture of what, Wilson refuses to say.
He's sure that she's cute, because other people have told him so, but he is usually blinded by her innate demonic nature. Everyone says he's overreacting when he points it out, though.
"Uncle Jimmy," she says haughtily, as if calling up some lowly servant (which he is), "What did you bring me?"
- The Scientific Method
- by cirrocumulus
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENGWilson was never going to realize anything on his own, never going to take the first step. House was going to have to lead him like a puppet on a string without him knowing, have to plant ideas in his mind without telling him anything outright; he'd probably have to lie to him, too. It was a necessary evil.
- Song Shuffle Drabbles
- by silsbee329
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENGThey watched each others' faces, hearts pounding, breathless, completely taken with the sight of the other's utter trust and need. Sometimes it was too much, and one of them would try to look away, but the other would gently turn their face back, or simply murmur, "Stay with me."
- Jim Jimmy James
- by leiascully
- gen(?)/het(?)/slash(?) (House, Wilson and Cuddy) - ENGJames Jimmy Wilson (Doctor or not) was lonely.
He wondered how many lives he was leading. At least House was always House,
even when he was Greg. He suspected Cuddy was different as Lisa, but she had a professional face to keep up, and he knew it was harder for a woman to do
her job, even if he couldn't imagine anyone better for it. She could go home and kick off her shoes and be someone else, but even in his sockfeet he was awkward, uncertain.
- Song Challenge Drabbles
- by cirrocumulus
- gen (House and Wilson) - ENG After House was shot, Wilson didn't dissolve into hysterics, didn't cry, didn't yell or lose control. Instead he sat on a bench in the waiting room outside the operating room and stared at his shoes for two hours, as still as a statue.
- Somewhere Between the Heavens and the Earth
- by prosopopeya
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG“There’re dishes in the sink. S’your night.” It’s a hello in his sense of the word and it leaves Wilson smiling tiredly and half-carrying, half-dragging his luggage into their bedroom. (Funny things, pronouns. He’s been changing things from “his” and “mine” to “our” and he isn’t sure how he feels about it, except maybe it feels good when it becomes “our” bills.)
- by evila_elf
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG“House?” he whispers the question again, even though he is sure of the hissing voice’s owner.
“Are you alone?”
Wilson has to strain his ears to catch the words. “Yes,” he answers, then wonders why he is whispering.
“Good. Come out onto your balcony. Double back if you have to, to make sure you aren’t being followed. Jump over the edge if Cuddy sees you.”
- by simple__man
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG"This isn't a democracy!"
"It's supposed to be a partnership."
- Maui Gold
- by nutmeg4077
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENG"You're coming home with me tonight," Wilson announced. [...]
House pulled the butterscotch dum-dum from his mouth after a moment. "Okay.
But it's your turn to get the condoms and body chocolate. You know my brands.
Should I break out the ball gag or--oh, Foreman! Didn't see you there."
"I…was just leaving," Foreman said irritably.
He received an apologetic, embarrassed smile from Wilson and a sarcastic wave from House as he left House's office. Wilson turned to House and said, "I actually meant home-home. My parents' house. In Madison."
- by kassrachel
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENGLike a two-bit psychic, House saw his future in a flash. He's going to proposition me.
Outside of getting his leg back, he wasn't sure there was anything he wanted more. The force of long habit gave him the strength to push it away. House's First Axiom: if you want it, you can't have it, so don't try.
- First Kisses - Unplanned
- by simple__man
- slash (House/Wilson) - ENGIf it was any consolation, he had certainly never been to a restaurant under these circumstances. On a date, certainly, and with House, of course; with House, on a date? Never.
- Long Day - A Differential Diagnosis
- by sarcasticsra
- slash (Foreman/Chase) - ENGThe moment Chase and House entered, however, Foreman knew it was going to be a long day.
Chase was glowing red, and House was smirking –- Foreman could clearly see why.
Chase had what was definitely a hickey on his neck, and Foreman groaned internally.
They had always been so careful –- it figured that the one night they’d abandoned caution would be their undoing.
- Santa's House
- by alex51324
- gen (House/Wilson) - ENG“Well, there actually is a good reason I can’t do it, and if you think about it for a minute, you’ll see what it is.”
Wilson thinks.Of course—House’s leg. Santa Claus screaming in pain when they sit on his lap could be traumatizing for a kid.“We could make sure they sit on your other leg,” he suggests.
“You always go straight to the leg, don’t you? The reason is because I’m an asshole.”
“You could fake being nice for an hour.I have faith in you.”